Saturday, November 7, 2015

Holding Thy Tongue

You know how it is when you get good news you want to shout to the world but you cannot do it yet due to .... well it isn't a for sure things just an amazing thing. Yet again you are scared to say anything for fear of jinxing it?

Yea, me neither........

Tomorrow is a big day for me at the craft sale. I am hoping to get some things sold, just not the amount of time I thought I would have to do things and I am thinking I really have to hone in on one thing for a bit and not be so diversified LOL But I like doing it! OOOO what to do.

I should be in bed but, well I have to drag a 70+ pound dog out of the bed to get to my spot, since my husband is curled up with him in bed. That will teach me to go to bed extra late...

So, got anything you want to tell me but shouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment