Saturday, October 10, 2015

"ACTION"

I have many directions in which I find I want to go with my blog and then realized some days you just sit and stare at the computer wondering where to start, or what to start writing. The other day I found an awesome page that tickled my fancy! It is a page where you fill in some "nouns" and it kicks out a few topics you can choose from based upon your nouns. Pretty cool when you are feeling pretty brain dead!


I put in photograph, tree and camera and it kicked out the following:


  1. The Worst Advice We've Ever Heard About Photograph
  2. What Will Camera Be Like In 100 Years
  3. Think You're Cut Out For Doing Tree? Take This Quiz
  4. The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Photograph
  5. How To Solve The Biggest Problems With Camera

I have many interests so this type of generator can help me move forward with my thought process, based upon what I am feeling for the day. However I do not think anyone is cut out for "doing tree"

Any of you have a favorite site that helps you get your creative juices flowing?

 PS Have I mentioned I love photography? Our Sunset tonight



No comments:

Post a Comment